Friday, May 23, 2008

OKAY, OKAY!!!


To all my fellow bloggers. I know I am terrible at this. Because anyone that knows me at all knows I like everything to be perfect and it takes me double time to do somethings trying to get it just right. But not this--I am just going to blog away and not worry about complete sentences , and spelling, or rambling on (as I just went back and re-read this sentence to fix punctionation!) I will do my best--bad habits are hard to break they say. Isn't that what a blog is for anyways-just blurt out you thoughts. So here I go.

So I will have been offically married 2 weeks tomorrow. Crazy! I must say it is alot different this time around. Not so much change all at once is probably a big factor, not to mention a totally understanding, patient husband who truly knows me and loves me just the way I am--craziness and all.

We appreciate everyone who took time out of their busy schedules to share our special day and help us celebrate. And for those whom were not able to attend we totally understand. It was pretty short notice! Only being engaged 3 weeks and all.

I must say we did a pretty dang good job at getting everything put together in that short amount of time that we had. And even did it pretty stress free.

Which none of it would have come together like it did with out the help of Shannon.

Awesome Engagment photos, Invites, Amazing Flowers, and Fabulous pictures. (which are still being corrected--so it will be a while till those will bw able to view.)

Shannon you are amazing! Such a great friend. You have always been there for me whatever the case may be, and I feel lucky and priviledged to have some one so selfless and special to me.

Thank you for all you do from the bottom of my heart.

Dal has started a new job with AMEX (American Express). He is still going through training, but is making it through. He is just ready to start working already. But he says I would love it because they color with scented markers, and play do you know or get to know your neighbor kind of games. And everything is in such detail--I like that! Sounds like fun, not work.
I do like to hear all his fun stories when he comes home each day.

As for adjusting to moving in together. It is going well. Probably because I am not the one having to stress out about moving and getting organized. Most of Dal's things are at his parent's house which is right down the street from where we are staying. So he is just bring things over little by little.

It is kind of nice because we share our bedroom and he gets the walk-in closet as his closet, and the spare bedroom (which was the room I was living in) is my closet. I like that. He doesn't have to deal with all my junk and I still know where all my stuff is. It has worked so far. I do need to dejunk though, maybe this long weekend will give me the chance.

Anyways life is good, and I am happy.

That is all the blogging I can do for now with out feeling guilty about being a totally slacker at work. I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

More to come.............hopfully not a couple months from now.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats again Hi-D. I saw your beautfiul pictures on Shannon's blog. Stunning! I'm so excited for you and wish you all the best. Keep the updates coming!

shannon said...

holy crap (as collin would say) you blogged! congrats, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of it all. i am truely happy for you and Dal and very excited to have you both as neighbors (and grateful you didn't have to move!)

Tracy B. said...

Congratulations, Hi-D! I'm so glad you're happy. You deserve to have a great guy who loves you so much.

Courtney said...

WOW...this blog was fun to see! Congratulations...wish I could have seen it all. I am going to Shannon's blog right now to look at the pictures....I know you look beautiful, you always do! Such a cute couple!

Jocelyn said...

I can't believe there was a new post from you! I am happy you're back to blogging... don't wait until Thanksgiving to do it again! :)

Your wedding was beautiful. The day was perfect and it was so nice to just sit outside and see everyone and the best part of all was how happy you and Dal looked. I'm so happy for you guys! Let's get together SOON!

Monica said...

HOLY COW you have blogged something new. I think I just about fell off my chair. Your pictures are great that Shannon took. I am so glad that you have found some happiness with Dal. Hope to see more updates soon!!

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Hi-D,

Congrats on your big day. I hope you guys are doing great. We are good, living life over here in Denver. I hope we get to see you sometime and meet Dal.

LUKE

hc said...

Yeah, Dal's in the family!!!! I can't tell you how excited I was to hear about it. Enjoy!!!!!!!