Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Closet







Combining 2 peoples lives, things, and spaces into one can sometimes be a little overwhelming.

Well Dal made it easy for me.

He took the walk in closet in our bedroom, and then told me that the second bedroom was now deamed "My Closet" for all my stuff, junk, crap--whatever you would like to think of it as.

Although I must say that I have been doing de-junking little by little, and am getting a bit better. I just have to watch an episode or two of Clean House, and then I am ready to get rid of stuff. If you haven't seen that show--you would be amazed how attached to stuff people get, and how people would do anything for a bargin or deal. It puts things into a good perspective.










Anyways back to my closet.
So Dal got me all set up and organized. I absolutly love it and I know where things are. It saves me so much time getting ready, or not looking for things.

I must admit I have been spoiled and this is the one thing that I was torn about when we decided to move. I am getting over it though.

Dal sure does take care of me, and always puts me before himself. I love him so much!








3 comments:

Emily said...

I am so jealous of your room. HOpefully you will get another room taht is so nice and organized when you move. I am so glad that you and Dal are together, you make such a great couple and I love the way he treats you...it is awesome to watch.

BTW: Thanks for the Christmas gift. I absolutely love it! I saw the one at your house and really wanted to steal it...so thanks for keeping me honest. Sorry I wasn't home when you dropped it off...I thought I told you I was at the dr. office...I guess not. I am soooo prego brain at the moment. Sorry.

Love you, Em

Anonymous said...

Nice closet! I should be so lucky. You are such a sweety, you deserved a sweet, loving husband. Just remember to return the care.

Monica said...

looks great! I love when things are organized. It doesn't happen enough here with four young kids!!